Add a rating or review
Reviews are automatically processed to find inappropriate content. They’re also automatically scanned for the spam (like messages sent by bots or repeated content posted multiple times or from multiple accounts).
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app
- Search for a place or tap it on the map.
- At the bottom, tap the place’s name or address.
- At the top, tap Reviews.
- Scroll down until you see 5 empty stars.
- Tap the stars to score the place. You can also write a review.
Edit or delete your review
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app
- In the top left, tap Menu
- Next, to the review you want to edit or delete, tap More.
- Choose an option and follow the instructions.
Report a review
You can’t contact someone who left an inappropriate review, but you can request that Google remove it.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Find the review that violates Google’s review policies.
- Next to the review, tap More
Tell about a place
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Search for a place.
- At the bottom, tap its name.
- Tap the place’s description.
- At the bottom, tap Suggest changes.
- Describe the place:
- If a description applies to the place, tap it until it’s checked.
- If a description doesn’t apply, tap it until it’s denied.