Destiny 2 is an epic first-person shooting game. It has many fascinating features that are famous in the gaming community. One of them is the classes, Destiny 2 has three classes; Titan, Warlock, and Hunter. Each class has a different attribute and skill set. Therefore, today we will briefly define each class. Let us get started!
Titan is a robust class in Destiny 2 that deals substantial damage to its opponents. It can knock out multiple enemies at the same time with the help of devastating explosives and assault rifles. Beginners and amateur players mostly play this class because it is easy to use and excellent in defensive play.
- Titans can give a cover to allies.
- A Titan hero can easily play defensive.
- Titans is the slowest class
- Long-range opponents can easily overwhelm Titans.
Warlock is initially a weak class, but with specific build combinations, it can dominate the rest of the classes. This class has a fantastic ability, they heal quicker than the rest of the classes. With the help of this tremendous ability, the Warlock class has an advantage in both PVP and PVE matches.
- A warlock can play as great support.
- With amazing build, it can destroy the enemies.
- Warlock has less HP and armor, and it makes them weak.
- A Warlock cannot stand in close range fights.
Hunter is a class with high agility and damage. Hence, they are considered as one of the fiercest competitors of PvP matches. The heroes of the Hunter class are primarily used for sneaking tactics because they have tremendous skills that let them wander around their enemies without letting them know.
- A Hunter can quickly get near to the enemy.
- With high agility, they can easily dodge enemy attacks.
- Hunters are not easy to use.